Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Have a Black Card


This is the coolest credit card I’ve ever had, it’s made of pure titanium, you could stop a speeding bullet with this card.

The benefits of this card are mind blowing:

Free complimentary first class tickets to the International Space Station when you purchase a first class ticket

Free first class upgrades on The Space Shuttle, SpaceShipTwo and The New Russian Angara Launch Vechicle + free complimentary tickets for future outer solar system flights

Your own dedicated concierge and travel agent

Free Car rental and Hotel Upgrades & VIP treatment

Specially reserved seating at shows, sports games, restaurants, etc etc..

Astronomical spending limit

And it goes on and on and on…

I won’t bludgeon you with yearly membership fee or what it takes to qualify for a black card, although I can tell you spending $10,000 a day on pay-per-click advertising helps! My wife and I only fly first class now. I have like a million miles on my card.

No comments: